TCN is seeking a highly motivated Account Manager to join a growing and diverse team. We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager oversees a portfolio of assigned customers, develops new business from existing clients, and actively seeks new sales opportunities.
- Provide day-to-day software support and customer care to existing clientele.
- Responsible for maintaining client accounts and playing a trusted adviser role to clients, starting with the sales process and continuing through the life of the account. Including product demonstration, client onboarding and implementation, ongoing technical support, client consultation and advisement, problem-solving, complaint and escalation resolution, etc.
- Responsible for meeting revenue targets through client retention, reactivation, upselling, cross-selling, and presenting new products and features.
- Responsible for nurturing client relationships and ensuring client success by helping to maximize client return on investment.
- Must be able to learn, teach and train others on software systems quickly.
- Candidates should be self-driven and competent in project management, value-added customer service and training, administrative functions, Salesforce documentation, and contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring client files such as contracts, NDAs, and new client checklists are accurate and complete.
- Minimum of two years of college
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools, contact centers, or other call center software
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite)
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to problem-solve, think outside the box, and have a proactive attitude
- Must have the ability to learn and train customers on new software quickly
TCN is a fast-growing software company providing all its services over the internet in a cloud-based software-as-a-service model (SaaS) model. TCN's software stack and culture are positive and forward-thinking. When you join TCN, you are joining a dedicated team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. To learn more, visit our website.
Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance (HDHP with HSA)
- Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (11 scheduled)
- Weekly lunches; complimentary drinks and snacks
- Casual dress and flexible work environment